Most pipes that deliver water to your house are old, cracked and releasing toxins into the water. Local municipality provides minimal information in water analysis reports. When choosing a water filtration system it is best to know what contaminates are in the water to decide which system best meets your needs. The road to a healthier lifestyle for you and your family is through cleaner water.
Low level contaminants over time can cause activate diseases or accumulate to toxic levels and greatly impact the health of you and your loved ones. Children, Pets, Infants, and developing fetuses are very susceptible to health risks from the low level contaminants. Consistent testing can help you fix the problems you have but help you monitor potential problems in the future.
You order the kit online, fill with your tap and filtered water in jars provided, and mail back to laboratory to be analyzed. We take chemicals out of your water and analyze them to determine the concentration that is present in your drinking water. We then send you your results so you can see what chemicals are present in your water that are of concern.
The analytical results for most chemicals will be in part per billion values. This means in 1 gram of water we can see 0.000,000,005 grams (billionth of a gram) of that specific chemical when present in water.
We make sure that our data meets 95% confidence values or higher. (This means super super accurate)
The test usually take about a week to get back depending on the shipping times.
The laboratory is new but contains the latest technologies to analyze water samples, with PhD laboratory managers that have been analyzing and interpreting environmental samples for the last 30 years. The analytical instrumentation we use to analyze sample (water and soil extractions) is cutting edge in sensitivity and reduced analytical time. Many smaller municipalities or testing facilities do not have access to this level of equipment.
The analytical results are put in easy to read stoplight colored format and only chemicals that are of concern are listed along with the concentration.
Bad test results are used to help you take the right steps to protect your family. This may be as simple as replacing your water filters more often or changing the pipes under your sink. Our Hope2o specialist can help you evaluate your present water system and determine from your results what changes would produce cleaner healthier water.
The results be available online when you get a verification email that your samples are finished. We do not send paper copies due to our environmental awareness protocols. However, if you have no access to email we can send you a paper copy upon request.
Our team have working together for more than a decade to help create a safer healthier environment for us and future generations. At Hope2o we have a single goal and that is to provide our customers with the best information on their resources so they can make informed decisions to keep their family safe. Our team has worked hard to make professional state of the art testing available and affordable for everyone.
1. Pesticides, Herbicides, Insecticides: Chemicals used in homes and agriculture to control weeds and pests.
2. Pyrethoids: These constitute the majority of commercial household insecticides They are toxic to beneficial insects such as bees and dragonflies, they are also toxic to fish and other aquatic organisms at very low levels, such as 2 parts per trillion.
3. Fracking Compounds: Hydraulic fracturing fluids, out of 2,500 hydraulic fracturing products, more than 650 contain known or possible human carcinogens.
4. Industrial OrganicCompounds: You fuel additives and by-products of the industial processes are highly toxic when present in water and can cause chemical burns on more sensitive skin. Many of these are brominated and chlorinated compounds that are Endocrine disrupting elements and many are known to cause cancer.
5. Pharmaceuticals: Including over the counter medications, antibiotics, hormones, and female contraceptive chemicals. We often find estrogen, ibuprofen, and triclosan in water.
6. Phthalates: Are plasticizers used in the production of plastics to help make plastics rigid or soft. These compounds can cause cancers, endocrine disruption, high doses have been shown to change hormone levels and cause birth defects and potential impacts on asthma and allergies.